Thursday, September 24, 2009

Child of Parental Alienation helps other Children & Parents

HI I’m Guias Marstellar I’m 18 I too was involved with Parental alienation. I went through watching my parents’ divorce and was not only hard for me but my siblings and parents as well. I went from loving both to hating one to loving both again. I’m not sure why I hated one for so long I think it was because I held a grudge against the one who hurt me. Which was wrong and I do regret it. If any of you need my help or would like to talk email me at Guias.PAS.12@gmail.com. You can also find me on Facebook and MySpace. Much love. -G

Please join us for a very “Special Edition” of The Lee PAS Foundation Talkshoe Tonight Thursday, Spt. 24th, 09 at 9pm ETD.

Tonight we will have “Kids Helping Kids” through Divorce and Alienation. We are starting to have many kids that would like to express their feelings while going through the emotional turmoil of hostile divorces, so what better way to help the children then to have parents and children together on a talkshoe, and speak about everything and anything! Ask questions of each other and learn you’re your children are feeling while going through this. Sometimes kids listen to other adults better than their own parents, and parents listen better to other kids!

This is a part of a pilot program that The Lee PAS Foundation is sponsoring. Please send these invites to parents, family members, your children you are able to email or speak to at times and let them know that this is available. Send it through myspace and facebook to all your friends!!

Let’s make this a success for the kids that will be our hosts tonight and for all the children who are hurting and need another child to talk with!!!
Call or sign in Thursday night at 9pm ETD http://www.talkshoe.com/ or dial 724-444-7444 Talkcast ID 26868.

No comments: